[Dailydrool] Valentine's Day

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 26 14:19:42 PST 2010

Anyone having a Valentine's Day raffle?  I can donate a couple of basset related items if so.  I have two singing Valentine bassets and two small boxes of Russell Stover (3.5 oz) candies with a basset on the box.  All recently purchased at KMART.
Also, about a year ago, I took a picture of Max and Jellybean and posted it onto the local newspaper's website.  They have decided to run it in Thursday's paper, so any NYC or Long Island folk, the rumor is there will be Max and Jellybean photo in Newsday.  With print, anything can change, but it would be fun if it happened.
Healing drool to all in need.
Peace, Love and Drool.
Jackie and the hounds