[Dailydrool] Pw Ms.Brandy Memorial Woofle is on...

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 26 14:27:33 PST 2010

Dear aunties and uncles and furends~

as in years past we are having our annual woofle - sadly this year it is in memory of Ms.Brandy instead of her woofing in to tell you all about it. For the first time I requested donations and WOW wait til you see all the wonderful basset crap folks came up with!

All the info is on the website- thank you to person that told us about weebly.com it was very easy to use. My sister made an amazing blanket that is truly one of a kind... I have hinted that I would sure like one of my own, but I guess it was a lot of work and she says it's going to be an "only".

So if you still have some howliday moolah left or Uncle Sam is sending you a refund~ please spend some to benefit the Tri state hounds. Paypal is accepted in any form- yes even plastic! And if you send a check it won't be cashed before the middle of April. All money will go to Tri State at their Boardwaddle in April this year.

www.msbrandy.weebly.com

Thankful droolies, Angelika and Elvis too!

www.msbrandy.weebly.com