[Dailydrool] Dailydrool fiber one.

AngelAnne2 at aol.com AngelAnne2 at aol.com
Wed Jan 27 02:51:33 PST 2010

just wanted to chime in on the fiber one cereal. okay i feed miss angelanne
 1/4 cup kibbles green beans ,carrots ,one tablespoon of punkin then a hand
full  of fiber one cereal for breakfast. then the same for her dinner . she
is doing  great on this and she gets two nice walks a day. she thinks the
fiber one is a  treat and it is very healthy for her. as for it being wheat
based on the box is  a number you can call and they will answer any questions
you have.  1-800-328-1144. i did call and i was very happy with them on my
questions being  answered. so if you have concernes give them a call and they
 sent me coupons for  the cereal. plus they think it is really cool how we
are using there product for  our houndies. never know we just might see one
of our houndies on the box. mom  slave to my sweet and happy girl
angelanne.cathy