[Dailydrool] Justin,Jade and Lilly.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Tue Jan 26 23:27:01 PST 2010

Good morning all

Healing drool to all in need.

This Justin woofing in ,my sisters Jade ,Lilly and I are sending
comforting drool to Karen and the Out of Africa Hounds, Coco ,Piper and
Whisky on the first anniversary of dad slave Andrew going to the Bridge.

We are sending heart healing drool to Nancy's sister on Speedy
tragically going to the Bridge and will ask slaves to light a candle.

Get well and stay well drool been sent to Piper, Bo, Flash, Buddydawg,
Duncan, Honey and Rebel and nerve calming drool been

sent to Val and Laura.

On Tuesday the Taxi came to take us to the vet for grooming and
check-ups, there was a new lady driver so Lilly and me decided

We were not going to travel with her. Jade was loaded first and behaved
like an angel. When it was my turn I woofed the driver and showed her my
teeth, Lilly doing the same. She shouted for Johanna to come and help
her and we kept on running away. They phoned Johnathan slave at the
office ,he told them to deal with Lilly first by laying a trail of ham
as bait, with the biggest bits been inside the taxi . Worked like a
charm and once Lilly was in, I reluctantly considered the game as been
up allowed myself to be loaded. In all the fuss Johanna forgot to hand
over my special shampoo and the letter with the money and list of what
needed to be done to each of us. The special shampoo was for my skin
problems that come with age fortunately it was available at the
groomers.

After much persuasion and the vets no nonsense attitude, we all had our
nails cut. This helps me with my walking and at my age I need all the
help I can get in keeping me mobile. They got off lightly this time,
Lilly and I felt that we had already caused enough trouble and next time
things could be very different and they might have use a calming
influence on us.

We all napped till the slaves came home and walked us; we did not even
supervise the garden service in the afternoon.

PW Justin I feel like a new hound

Jade as it has been raining could not wait to roll in the mud when out
for my walk with Johnathan.

Lilly this was my first solo visit and I was so relieved when they
brought me back to my house feeling so good.