[Dailydrool] Antiques Roadshow-Atlantic City!

sandstorm16 at juno.com sandstorm16 at juno.com
Wed Jan 27 07:40:38 PST 2010

Penny Lynn here, pawing at ya from high atop the mesas of Northern New
Mexico

Moi and daMom were watching Antiques RoadShow on PBS the other evening.
This was a new season show from Atlantic City. At the very, very, very,
very end of the show what do our wondering eyes behold but a lady with a
life-size basset statue!!! We are talking Basset Crap Extraordinare
here!!!! She said she got it when a Hush Puppy store went out of
business. This is not the familiar Hush Puppy look, but a very realistic
basset statue lying down with head up. She said she paid $50 for it. We
were staring at the statue so hard, we forgot to see what the appraisal
was, and didn't really look at the lady either. (Sorry about that, if it
was your 15 seconds of fame!) Soooooo---we want to know if the owner of
this wondrous, beeeyoutimous statue is a Drooler, and if so, how much is
that wondrous, beeeyoutimous bassie statue worth????

Snooters and special high-altitude drool to all in need,
Penny Lynn (AZBHR alumna) and chief scribe Sandy (How come we never find
Basset Crap this great????)