[Dailydrool] Bo, Andrew, Cowboy and Flash - OH MY!

Laura Tancredi tancgirl1980 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 27 08:44:23 PST 2010

Val - We are sending positive thoughts and loads of drool for Bo to get better and heal up well after surgery.

Karen - We are so sorry about your loss of Andrew.  I can't begin to imagine life without a loved one.  We know that you are strong and that you have the support of the Drool and your houndies.

Kacy - We are sending mouth healing/comforting drool to Cowboy and hope he and your bank account recover soon.

Flash did fine for his ultrasound.  I think he thought it was deep belly rub and he loved all the attention.  They thought he was so cute and well behaved for the ultrasound.  Everything looks good for the most part.  The recurrent UTI's are most likely related to a thickened urethra or they are the result of a thickened urethra.  But we will do more to figure out what that's all about.  Thanks to Bev, Robert and wen for your kind words and support.  It was just what I needed to hear before we went to the doctors'.  Next week for Flash's 11th birthday I will be a little happier that he is a year older :)

Laura
Flash
and Ryu