[Dailydrool] Lola strikes again

Sherrilyn panama_jacques at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 27 19:20:25 PST 2010

New OEBE inductee Lola is not resting on her laurels after her acceptance into the Order of the Evil Basset Empire. One of her qualifying acts was eating two nativities: a straw one from Colombia and a cloth one from Guatemala. There is an online store that sells the cloth nativity that is made by a Mayan women's cooperative, so I ordered a replacement. It arrived Monday. Today, Lola ate baby Jesus from the new nativity. Perhaps she is channeling Pw. Jacques, OEBE Minister of Misbehavin', on the eve of the first anniversary of his passing to the Bridge. But even Jacques never ate 2 Marys, 2 Josephs, and 3 baby Jesuses!!!! Ay, ay, ay...

Sherrilyn (who will be having a (dare I say it?) come-to-Jesus talk with the dog nanny)