[Dailydrool] Caught up on Drools

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Wed Jan 27 19:25:46 PST 2010

Well, once again I have caught up on all my drools, some 15 of them.   I
swear I will keep up, but that is how it is.  I was so sorry to read of  the
poor dog that was eaten by the coyotes.  How terrible it must have been  for
him and how his slaves are suffering.  Healing drool on the way to  them.
Glad to read that Honey is home and doing ok from her  surgery.  Drool for
recovery on the way to her.  How hard it must  be for her wearing the dreaded
collar.  I know my Cheyene  hated wearing it.  Healing drool on the way to
Rebel, Ab, and  Bo.  Hope all goes well for them and their caring slaves.
Drool also  going out to the Utah folks who are caring for the basset hit by a
car.   Hope things go well for him.  Drool also going out to Bertrand,
Suzie, Rudy  and the owner relinquishment at Senior Hounds.  I will be giving
the  guys extra so that they can produce enough drool to cover all of them.  I
 will also include all in my prayers.  Lastly, drool and prayers going out
to Magda on the loss of their beloved retriever Zack going to the  bridge.
I will send extra prayers to them.  My heart is so sad with  all this
sadness in Drool Land.  I hope things improve real  soon.  Need some good news to
cheer all of us up.  At least Ben  and Charlie will be happy with all the
extra treats needed to help all these  people and hounds.

DDropp, Ben and Charlie