[Dailydrool] Myname is Ballz....Big Ballz

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 28 06:22:35 PST 2010

Hello,

Let me introduce myself.  My name is
        Ballz...Big Ballz.  I am also called Ballzie, Bailey, B-Man,
        Ballz-Man, Big Guy, Ballzie-Ballz, No Please Not Again Ballz and the name they call me the most Now What Did You Eat Ballzie.  You probably all know
        my sister, Hush Puppy Super Model and BoardWaddle Grand Marshall 08
        Thelma Lu.  Well Thelma Lu is busy with the Bowling For Bassets
        event http://tristatebassets.org/events.html#bowl she made me beg for
        this never before seen on the Daily Drool fundraiser.  Did I
        mention Thelma Lu is verrrry bossy?

This is a new and fun way to win
        moolah!!  This fundraiser will run from March 1 until April 30
        2010.  If I do good with this fundraiser maybe the sheslave will
        think about selling Lucky Magnets a few times throughout the year.
        For a $10 donation you will receive one Lucky Magnet.  Each Lucky
        Magnet will display a random three digit number lucky number. Now here
        is the fun part.  If your lucky number matches the Pennsylvania
        Lottery Evening three digit number in the exact order you will win
        $25!  If your lucky number comes out in the exact order on a
        holiday, St Patrick's Day March 17 and April Fool's Day  April 1
        you win $50!!  If your lucky number comes out in the exact order on
        the last day April 30 you will win $100!!  How easy is that.
        All winners will be notified by email and you will have the choice of
        receiving a check or have your winnings sent to your Paypal
        account.

Here is the
        hard part.  I need to beg good enough to sell at least 250 magnets
        in order to make some moolah for the poor homeless hounds of Tri-State
        Basset Hound Rescue.  If I don't sell enough magnets Thelma Lu will
        make me refund all the money back to who ever bought a Lucky
        Magnet.  I did tell you Thelma Lu was bossy right??  Oh and
        did I tell you that I was once a homeless hound from TSBHR?  I was
        ya know.

Here is the
        link with all the info  http://mysite.verizon.net/vze2bpb8 .
        That is my picture right below Thelma Lu.  She is a GM and a Super Model so she gets
        her picture first. I did tell you she was bossy didn't I?   If you
        have any questions just send us an email.

Thank you and Good Luck!
Ballzie