[Dailydrool] ordering us around! not eating for the vet

Carol Macleod macleod at tcnj.edu
Thu Jan 28 06:07:46 PST 2010

Georgie and all the other slaves out there!
Your so right, cause Honey just walked over to her dish and flipped it over...feed me girl or else she was saying....she was outside more to day and acting like Honey again....no collar of shame for her...she has been good about licking her wounds....I like it when she bosses me around...took her to bed last night....she was fine, but after she ate a bit of salmon I gave her to get her up stairs, she went right back down to sit by the fire!    Saying mom, I just don't need you right now!
I don't think it was because she wanted to listen to the president's speak!
Something I read about cancer....thought some people should know....Honey gets Merrick and they say you can add hot water to it to make gravy, I have read that adding hot liquids to dry food...releases toxins that can cause cancer...now I am not saying Merrick has these toxins, but just don't add hot liquid to ANY dry food.....
Carol Honey and Leroy