[Dailydrool] Duncan

Jim and Cassandra Vance jvance at stny.rr.com
Wed Jan 27 20:59:26 PST 2010

Hi all - all went well with Duncan's xray's - so we have ruled out a mass in his chest or heart, he does not have heartwom, has no parasites and is in fine shape.... except he coughs!  I think I could have saved $350.00 and just gave him a cough drop!  I guess I go back to my thought that the turnip somehow has irritated his throat??  I swear I have dogs that get "mystery" things.....

So I am relieved, just baffled still - although he does seem to be coughing less over the past few days (don't tell me it was all to get sympathy attention... i wouldn't put it past a Basset Hound.........) and just to support this theory Harrison just coughed (no joking)

c. and the insane asylum full of Bassets