[Dailydrool] Next update on Bo

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 27 20:26:54 PST 2010

Bo came through his first surgery today with flying colors--repair of the herniation and adhesions on the right side, and repositioning of his innards where they are supposed to be. His doctor says he is a little anemic from blood loss but recovering (surgery was two hours). He'll be coming home for a month of recuperation before checking in again for hernia repair on the left side. The trick will be keeping Bo's colitis in check while his other secondary problems are mending (and beyond). We will be moving to a "low residue diet?"--have no idea what that means, but I'm sure I'll find out tomorrow. Bo's brother, Harley, has been absolutely loving the boiled skinless boneless chicken breasts and sticky white rice diet that Bo was on before this surgery. Harley hopes the next cuisine will be even tastier and is glad he does not have to suffer to profit. Thank you to everyone who has been so supportive. I will be waiting until Bo is fully recovered before
 checking into the asylum. Val