[Dailydrool] 709 Plymouth Rd - are you out there?

Laura Tancredi tancgirl1980 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 27 19:57:13 PST 2010

I almost forgot...  Not only am I basset crazy but it's contagious and my family members are succumbing left and right!  On Saturday we went to my Uncle's 70th birthday party at the William Penn Inn in Ambler, PA.   On my mom's way home she pulled over to the side of the road for something and much to her surprise a herd of bassets came running at her car. 5-6 in her estimation.  She was wondering if this herd controls a member of the Drool?

Laura
Flash
and Ryu