[Dailydrool] Hank & Desi BFF

Volger, Melissa mvolger at newhall.k12.ca.us
Thu Jan 28 09:42:10 PST 2010

We are having a blast with baby Desi and his new BFF Hank!  It took some
time to bond but they are now behaving like two energizer bunnies from
morning till night.  Basil and Lucy had a large basket of toys in the
living room that they only played with once in awhile.  These two have
utilized each and every one!  My house looks like a doggie daycare
center by the time I get home from work.  Desi pounces on Hank and
nibbles on his neck and ears while Hank rolls on his back and makes
growling bear noises.  They spend hours playing alligator mouth and
chasing each other around the house.  My mom was over yesterday and said
that she actually saw Desi riding on Hank's back!   We definitely have
our hands full with these two boys.  These two do not take walks, they
sprint as fast as they can with Brian or myself holding on for dear life
trying to keep up!  I had forgotten how much energy these youngsters
have !   We are hoping that eventually they will make beautiful music
together.  Hank is pretty quiet and Desi is just developing his howl.
Right now he kind of squeaks and bays in a high pitched voice when he's
excited but that's it!   The little rascals are sending drool to
everyone in need.

Melissa
Slave to Basil (ATB), Lucy (ATB), Hank & Desi