[Dailydrool] Beveled Floors

Diane Surman diane512 at ptd.net
Thu Jan 28 11:56:17 PST 2010

I've had laminate down for the past 4 years and mine has beveled edges. I
don't regret it in the least. I have 2 Bassets and a Collie.  I will
honestly say the the groove is darker on all the flooring except where it is
under furniture etc.  To tell you the truth, I guess it must have darkend
gradually and I never really noticed it. My husband pointed it out to me one
day.  I have light flooring, it looks like Hickory and so there is a dark
groove, but not real dark. I do vacuum everyday and use a special cleaner on
the floor.  I don't find the dark groove objectionable at all.  Mine doesn't
trap hair or drool.  Just my experience.

Diane