[Dailydrool] Bazzle pawin in

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 28 11:37:26 PST 2010

Dis Bazzle.  Me just wanna say me is keepin up wit me OEBE ways.
Momma sumtime in da chair wit da headbone in da paws.

Da yesserday Momma wenta to da Cossco.  Her buy sum good stuff.
Me almoss made off wit da huge bag of dry chickie tweats but me was robbed!
Den herz naybur come ober an her little furgitful bwain furgit dat her leff da case ob
soy milk on da tabble.  Bwahahahahaha. Herz outside yakkety yakkin, me pull it off,
open da box bite da bit whole in 2 ob da milk boxes.  Yummmy!  Den herz cum in.  See
milky on da floor.  Me run out me door.  Herz put da milky on da cabeenet den
herz  start cleen da mess up.  Bwahahahaha Bwahahaha  Me sneek in git me new box
of milky den fwap fwap fwap out me door me go.  Score!  Momma run out
in da slippers.  Step on pwesent we leff...go yuckkkkkkkk.  Me dwink more milky.
Den heer her come...Me run....stop hab little drink ...run again.  Dat wooman
be slow!  (specially wen we leeb da pwesents in da dark time and herz run go
yuckkkk, run go yuckkkkk...bwahahahaha).  Momma sez sumptin bout gonna
put nudder light to shine in da dark pawt ob we yard at night.  Me hope not.
Dis wud ruin me fun.

Droolz to all in need ....it tasty soy milk dis day.
Bazzle The Bedeviling Bad Boy, OEBE