[Dailydrool] Antiques Roadshow Basset Statue

Barbara Slater saharawest at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 11:17:19 PST 2010

I was flipping channels this afternoon and just caught the end of
 the Atlantic City Antiques Roadshow.  The segment was called
Hidden Treasures (I think . . . )  I was so surprised when I heard
the announcer. I had already changed the channel & had to
change back).  They valued it at $2,000 to $3,000.  It wasn't
one of the regular appraisals, she just told her story & then said
what they valued it at.

Barb, Frances (Bootiful ATB) & Frazier (she woke me up fussing
about the silly tv . . .)
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/143457