[Dailydrool] Daphneyland and the shelter challenge.

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Thu Jan 28 15:13:38 PST 2010

I had to check on the status of Daphneyland (Basset Rescue Network) in the
shelter  challenge today.  They are ranked at 200 :(  .  I know that there are a
lot of basset hound rescues in need but it would be nice, as someone else
suggested, if we could pick one each year and vote vote vote every day.
The Drool is a mighty force with a lot of members as well as a strong voice.
 I would love to see us come together and try to help out our basset rescues.
If we could all get together and vote then I am sure that we would could make a difference.
 (http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3)

Remember if you are searching for Daphneyland there are two ways to find them.  Search for Basset Rescue Network or under Acton, Ca.  I actually saved them as
a favorite on my Internet Explorer by clicking yellow star.  This way I am reminded
to vote every day.

Please lets try to make a difference for our basset rescues.
Karen and The Dog House Gang
w/ Bazzle The Bedeviling Bad Boy, OEBE