[Dailydrool] Belle's Debut/Re-Gotcha Day

James Bankston jsbankston at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 28 15:59:17 PST 2010

Well, Kathi Lockhart, Cathi Cox, and Marty Jacobs brought me Belle today. We hung out at my place for a few hours, had a Petsmart shopping spree, then ate lunch. Belle is quiet, smooshy, and affectionate, but she's had a long trip and some stressful days, and is now still a bit wound up, pacing out to the balcony, then over to the front window, looking to see when Mommy's going to come back.

I tried to interest Belle in a nap, and while she jumped on the bed a few times and consented to some scratching, she was too anxious to sleep. but once she calms down I think she'll love it here.

James Bankston