[Dailydrool] has anyone seen this?

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 17:41:57 PST 2010

I LOVE Pioneer Woman!  I've been reading her blog for years whenever I get
the chance, although I had not seen the "Charlie and the string" piece yet.
She got Charlie as a puppy for Christmas a few years ago and her stories and
pictures of him are the best!  I especially love the one where the "big
dogs" get to go out and help herd the cattle while Charlie sits in the
farm-car thing she drives out to watch.  She comments the pictures with
things like "Charlie is dreaming of a day when all dogs will be considered
equal regardless of how short their legs are." (paraphrased from memory so
forgive any inconsistencies.)

She takes great pictures and has some absolutely hysterical posts.  It's
worth going to her site just to read all of the back blogs on Charlie!

Brenda- momslave to Copper and Elphaba