[Dailydrool] Molly's surgery

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Fri Jan 29 12:38:37 PST 2010

Just heard from Vetlady, Molly's surgery went just fine and she is
already trying to get up and move around...albeit on pretty wobbly legs!
She is fine to come home tonight, and will start on whip-worm treatment
#1 of 2, and as soon as we get her all healed up from the spay, she'll
start on the heartworm treatment as well.  We'll get this girl all
better if it kills us!  Ha Ha!

Everyone have a wonderful (freezing cold) weekend!!!  Namaste!

Jessica L. Sutton

Momma to Diva and Sophie and Sweet Molly the foster