[Dailydrool] 3 bassets needing a home - UK - Many Tears website

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 29 13:48:21 PST 2010

There are 3 wonderful bassets needing a home in Wales (UK) at the Many Tears rescue site.I have spoken to hubby about taking one of them but he wants to wait until we move house (hopefully in a few months time) and then try fostering first to see how Morse reacts.In the meantime I will contact the Wales rep for basset hound welfare to see if they can help, but if you get chance go see them on the site - they are treasures.  Bassets usually gets snapped up very quickly over here which is lucky, as so many of the babies on the site have been on there some time now.

www.manytears.co.uk

Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB x