[Dailydrool] Molly and the dog blanket

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 29 14:38:37 PST 2010

First we want to send drool and snooter kisses to any who need them. We have lots of kisses to spare here.

We are sending special feel better get better get through it all drool to Molly. We hope all of her trials pass really quickly and she is whole and healthy very soon.

I love the picture, Anita, of your dad and hound.  Both look so peaceful.  Marley is a daddy loving hound here and waits and waits for him to come home fromwork to sit in the chair and nap or cuddle.  It is all the more precious because Sunny was such a man hating hound who never missed a chance to snap and snarl and the dadperson and others but him mostly.  We figured she had been terribly hurt by a male at some point before she came to live with us.

We are freezing our tailfeathers here in Illinois and it is supposed to snow some tonight.  Could do without that.

Happy Weekend Drool from Ninja, Marley, Maggie, Shelby and the wild kitty boys