[Dailydrool] Nigel,Llewis, Conley & Cooper attournies at laws

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 03:46:36 PST 2010

Dere Gordy

You dont need traning man youse needs a lawyer! An youse bedder hire Flea
Bailey!!
Biting da hand whut feeds ya---on porpoise-- boyo, youse needs to wise up.
Dat a major crime. Fellonee X. Youse so lucky youse Mom nose dis gone be a
wonce ina lifey time fing for youse..

Nebber nebber nebber bites da MomPerson!!!
Neber bites nobody, but speshually da MPerson. Dey got  DA POWER
So iffn youse do dis agin google for Flea Bailey an hope youse got a
MomPerson whut nebber gib up. Wowser, kid.
Dat a dum moob. We sen da brain truk to youse house rite away!

Lub an WISEUP,KID drool

Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper

PS  We all dun da seme fing but on axidental. An we got jail time an all
kinsa bed vibes eben tho we dint meen to.