[Dailydrool] Hope & Bruiser, Adbice for Gordy

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 30 07:56:45 PST 2010

Dis Daisy, spokeshound fur da Thundering Herd ob Dog Woods Farm.
Gordy, I gib you adbice -NEVER bite da Momswave - nevernevernevernevernever!!!!!!!!Do whut herz wants yu ta do - sometimes, when herz is cereal, uhh, I meanz serius. Yu can be in charge, but not by bitin da Momswave. Dat ony getz yu jailtime in da crate (or outside where its freezy cold and wif snow higher dan a Basset's belly, eben here in Tennis-E). Be in charge like da pwinces and pwincesses - den yu get ebberfing yu wants.
Momma here. Good advice Daisy.
The pictures of Bruiser and Hope broke my heart! What sweet little faces! Thank the Lord you have them now. There is no doubt you saved their lives. I would like to take these people out to the UP of Michigan in mid-winter, put them in a pen with a dog house and "forget" to feed them. All I can say is GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!
I would just like to be there on Judgement Day when these people and others like them have to explain why they treated God's creatures the way they did. GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR  AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!