[Dailydrool] teeth cleaning in senior hounds

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 30 09:16:52 PST 2010

Ms.Brandy was in desperate need of dental cleaning the last couple of years. She'd had some reaction to anethesia ( slow to come out of even if they used the isoflourine (sp).

She had some other medical issues as well as a strong dislike for going to the vets. My feeling was that dental disease- or a complication from dental issues was not going to be the thing to take her from us. She lived to 14 1/2 and dental problems were not the reason for her end. It is a tough decision to decide for or against having it done- I think you just need to weigh the pros and cons and base your decision on that. Best of luck to Harrison.

droolies, Angelika