[Dailydrool] Senior Teeth Cleaning

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Jan 30 14:03:59 PST 2010

Momma here. I am so in full agreement with Angelika on teeth cleaning in senior hounds. Elder Clara has horrible teeth, Doc also suggested getting them cleaned up-in fact one might say we butted heads over this. I made the appt. I came home, and just knew this was not a good thing for Clara. Elder Clara goes into complete fear mode to go to the vet, has a heart condition, and is now 14 1/2. After much mind wrestling, I canceled the dental appt. In my mind I knew I did the right thing for her. I think we all watch and know these hounds so very well that there are times we have to follow our gut feelings to make the best choice. I don't regret making this choice, if anything, I was relieved I canceled it. My advice, know your hound, go with your gut feeling.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts

Get Elder Clara's Cookbook today Support Senior Houndsabound
www.elderclaraeats.biz