[Dailydrool] Belated Happy Birthday to Lucie!

Karen Cannon klcannon at telus.net
Sat Jan 30 16:41:16 PST 2010

Hi to all Droolers and their Houndies:

Lucie's birfday was yestiday - Jan. 29th.  I meant to send a notice then, but things got outta hand - and so I'm late.  She'll never forgive me!

Lucie is now 2 years old and still the brown truck hasn't come wid her brains.

But she has become an offishul OEBE - aka Princess of Chaos or sometimes Princess of K-Os.  We eben got the certyficate to prove it.
Lucie OEBE or OBOE - continues to countercruise - an art she is cleverly mastering.  She should hab her black belt in that soon.
She has the Dadslave well trained - She regards him as her bed/chair warmer - when he's in a chair and she wants it, she just sits in front and fixes him with an eeeevillll stare.  He gets up and she jumps in.

Lucie is also enamored of Cnly - since he is sooooo gooood at getting into thingies.  I think she might lub him.  Oh...she just nudged me...wants to know if  Cnly wuld be her Balentine.

Congradulashuns to all the other houndies who have recently received their OEBE status and their BABES status (no, Lucie - you don't have a chance at BABES).

Healing drool to all the ailing houndies and their slaves.

Karen  & Lucie OEBE - Princess of Chaos.