[Dailydrool] Update from Willow's Kassel

Dawn Gardner dawn at happyhoundpetservices.com
Sun Jan 31 12:47:53 PST 2010

Hewwo.  Dis Willow. Firs, momperson ses I gotta be nicer and ask if I cn be
member OEBE.  I is queen of da counersurfers, ebben do I not so tall!  I
cant quite reech dem couners wess sumfin on de edge, but momma got me a new
fwen to hep. She sposda be a beagle, but she not act wike one.  But her 10
inch sef sure can jump!  She onwy 12 pouns, and she can spwing wite up to
dem couners an hangon wif her fwont toebones and gwab stuff!  But she nebber
keep nuffin, cuz she trow ebberting she can gwab on da fwoor and I getit.
So now me and Pnellopee are a gud teem gettin stuff offin da couners.  I
specially wuv my momswaves dishtowels.  She gets weally upset when we dragum
frew da muck.  Da bes part is she has to twade me a duck jerky to gettem
back!  I WUV duck jerky!  Yesserday I gotted a nanerpeel.  We wub nanners -
momma gib dem to us, but she nebber gib us da peel!  I gotted da peel, and I
ated da hole ting but da stem.  Stem was icky, so I weft it for da weenie
dog.

Nex parta me dat quawify me fur OEBE is me da house corterback.  I wuv to do
da zoomies, but I moswy wike to swam into fings when I'm doin dem!  I wuns
one way and jumps up in da air and SWAM!  Momperson gotta wind nokd outa
her, den I turn and wun de udder way and SWAM!  I fwy up an hit da counter
(wif a good jump mebbe I come down wif a treasure!) And den back to
momperson SWAM!  (Umph! She says!) An I jus wun ebberware swammin into
ebberting and nokkin stuff down!  Dis a FUN GAME!  I has tore up da paint on
da cabnets doin dis, so my signashur aw obber dem.

I is awso an expert at gettin inna stuff.  I can fin anyfing in dis hous
momperson dunt wunt me hab.  If der one vicious skwid around unner the
bedskirt I gonna fin it and den pway keepaway til dat ting is ded!
Sometimes momperson get so fwustwated wif me cuz I nebber stop gettin inna
stuff dat she puts a muzzle on me.  Dis no fun, but I just wate til she
succumb to da sad face and tek it off den I ken get back to finin stuff to
get inna.

So kn I be in da OEBE?  I pwomise I will not wet u down.  I wuz born for
dis!

In udder news, we gots ate dogs here now!  Momperson keepin dem
Cat-A-Hoo-las for our auntie while she wooks for a pwace to wiv.  She gots
two of dem. Dey pway all da time!  Spinnin wound and wound jumpin on eech
udder.  Dey wans jump on Willow so I bites dem and tells dem not to!  Nider
one of dem has any bwains.  Dey get cited and wun into fences and doors.
But it make momperson giggle, so guess that sumfin.  Dey pwetty big dogs.
Momperson has our cwates stacked up topa each udder now cuz too many cwates
in da hous.  She say sumfin bout anudder basset hound soon now dat my fosser
sisser Vitowia dopted out.  She dun wost her mind again.  Sumbody tew
momperson to STOP BWINGIN HOME DA DOGS!  Guess she fot Kween Willow needed
some jessers fur her court.  I no lik dese jessers.  Dey jus too dum.

On bitin mompersons:  If youz gon bite momperson you better make sure it for
a good weason, and you better not bek down!  I twied to put dis momperson in
her pwace, but she dunt back off and I always wooz.  Bitin no fun if you
don't win, and you pwobly cant win!  Better to weave it to da esperts wike
me.  One deze days I get one ober on dat momperson, jus a madder of time.

Wew, Kween willow mus go back to wuling obber da wesser houns.

Wet me no if ders a form or sumfin I needa fill out to be an OEBE.

--Kween Willow of Gardner Kassel, Wuler of the Lesser Hounds (Molly, Annie,
Penelope, Benton, CJ, Clarice, & Squiggy).

Dawn Gardner
Behavioral Consultant & Trainer
Happy Hound Pet Services
336-432-8715