[Dailydrool] Rehoming of ex breeding bassets

Hilary Stevens hilaryjane at msn.com
Sun Jan 31 23:10:35 PST 2010

I'd be really interested in the views of rescues on this. When it
comes to rehoming ex breeding bitches, or dogs for that matter, is it
better that they go into a home that already has another dog
presumably that they can learn from? We have a all breed rescue in the
UK that seems to enforce this rule without exception and good and
knowledgeable homes - not me - are being overlooked as a result. Any
thoughts?

Thanks, Hilary

Sent from my iPhone