[Dailydrool] Miss Penny

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Sun Jan 31 22:23:47 PST 2010

Bonejour, Miss Polly woofin' in from across the waves in France

Well folks, tomorrow is da BIG day :)))  My big sis, Miss Penny will
be TWELVE!!  Yep, da old girl made it!    In her honour we would like
to change her name from MISS Penny to DAME Penny.  I reckon she
deserves that title, she's so old and wise (hehehe!)  Whadaya reckun?
Huh?

Lurps to all of you out there - have a steak in her honour (btw - I am
charging commission. 10% of all steaks and cookies given are for me.
Hehehehehehe!  STOP, what did I say there?  I mean 80% is for
memememememme!!)

Miss Polly (I'm too young to be a dame)
& Dame Penny (I can't wait to blow out all them candles and EAT what
they are stuck in)