[Dailydrool] toads

ypppmaureen at aol.com ypppmaureen at aol.com
Thu Jul 1 10:39:42 PDT 2010

Marlene,

I have to say that you are the life of the drool family!!! I never read any of your posts without cracking up. We can all count on you to bring that giggle to an otherwise uneventful day!
Why don't you sell them. You know how kids have a lemonade stand? Well, you can sell these toads maybe a 2for deal. You might as well make it worth your while. LOL!!! Maybe people will buy them and try to kiss them and see if they'll turn into someone, or does that just work on frogs? Oh well, whatever!!! Or put them on e-bay. Did you ever see the crap people will buy on e-bay. I swear you could sell dog crap and someone out there would buy it!
Anyway, have fun at dinner tonight! LOL!!! Hey, I got it, why don't you gather them all up, ship them off to Bev's neighbor and that will maybe take her mind off Bev's so- called stinky yard situation! Or you could have them ready to be let loose at your neighbor if the fireworks should start up again!!! I have no doubt that you can think of something good!!!
Take care,
Maureen and Henry