[Dailydrool] Slobberfest

Shirley snoozinhounds at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 1 14:17:13 PDT 2010

I needs to vent!!!!! Me is weally mad at da momperson.  I be 12 yrs old and
I have been going to Slobberfest for 9 of does years.  Dis year we moved to
Cowifornia,  I loves it here but  3 weeks ago we had to go back to PA so we
drove so us houndies could go along.  We be gone 3 weeks I be happy to be
back home again in CA!!!since we just gots back from PA  this week my momma
says she going to da Slobberfest by yerself and Sally Belle gots to stay
home.   Just not fair- I been ebery year but dis one and I am not liken it
at all.  I pleaded with the mom, begged but she say no not this year you can
goes next year.  I lub the Slobberfest many houndies are there and I always
win sumpin at da raffle.  I likes to play da ring games and da oder stuff
too.  Da food is delicious and I sure want to get some.  Da hospitality room
is great cause I berry hospitable.  Us houndies get treats, belly rubs and
pats on da heads.  It be wonderful but NOOOOO I no gets to go dis year.
Iffin you go please think of da sally belle at da home with da dad person
and not habben da good time at slobberfest

Sally Belle Mueller

Da mad sally right now.