[Dailydrool] Slobberfest

Deb Good dlgood66 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 6 04:46:56 PDT 2010

We've been kind of lurking on the Drool lately 'cause we've been real busy.  This past weekend Ana got her first ever point as a show dog cruising around the square ring and I am a new Champion!  Everyone was so excited!  So now, I have to do my duties that I've been neglecting and beg for pledges for Slobberfest!  This is Droopy Basset Rescue's one and only fundraiser and we'd really like to show up with a decent amount of pledge money for the poor homeless hounds.  Please help us help the rescue Bassets and make a donation to our firstgiving page: http://www.firstgiving.com/slobberfest   And come to Slobberfest-play games, try your chance at our fabulous raffle table and come see me, Sean, aka Ch. Kinmor-Sitruc's Dragonheart!  We really need your help!  Pippi always had a decent amount of pledge money and we want to turn in a good donation for the homeless hounds so we don't have to hang our heads in shame...

Sean