[Dailydrool] Pws....

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Jul 1 19:09:52 PDT 2010

...I fear I have not WOOFED as well as feyfey and her other assistants did.......reminder...one may not ASK to be a Pw. fastest way to not be. BEST way....consistently and carefully make your slaves take Drool dictation and write of your exploits. Bonus brownie (never to be confused with the previously used on the Drool alternate spelling of that word....) points for senior houndies and ones who make their slaves go to extraordinary lengths to raise moolah for the paw hounds or do for them.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMN. By contrast I have been contempawting the handful of emails received that lament (big word for little me) the absence of ongoing slave training character building houndies. I live near Philadelphia. Let me WOOF this clearly. YO! If you want it, get busy. The Pws are passing or getting older and some new recruits are sadly needed.  Pw. Justin was obvious and Pw. Miss B took care of that. Pw. Elder Clara was easy. She works very hard at her job....but with no offense intended to the multiplicity of other Pws that have passed.......I have not read of many to hold a candle to Pw. Kweeng Moosie (gender bending is not a preclusion) Pw. Cocshall, Pw. Cleo, Pw. Annie, Pw. Sadie, OhmidawG Pw. Melba Toast.

Pawhaps it is time for the Pws to take back their keyboards.....I am aware that Queen Pw. Nugget is still woofing at 15. Heeeeellllloooooo.

Queen Pawtunia