[Dailydrool] Nugget

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 1 18:59:48 PDT 2010

Dearest Eva,
I do not know you but I appreciate you and your efforts on behalf of bassets so much.  Mostly, I am so sorry for the passing of Nugget.   I have been in your place, losing a great big love of the 4 paw kind, and remarkably, I wandered into your rescue to cure my heart, and with the help of OBR, I have diminished my sorrow (rescuing Pierre jr, aka Thor), not erased it, as I cried for Pierre Sr. today, with all my being, but in this I said to myself, there are so many of us who are silently grieving our lost one, crying day in and day out, some times more, some times less, and there is no reason not to cry.  So Thank You for Nugget in your life, and Pierre will take her right away to the buffet, Thank you for OBR so I have Pierre jr, and thank you for all the hounds you have saved all along the way.  I hope someday to get to a waddle, and we can meet in person, but in the mean time, I send you a giant cyber (((HUG))) and love and sympathy for your loss.  I apologize in advance for my poor grammar, but sometimes emotion is over whelming.
Hugs and Love,
Jackie and the herd