[Dailydrool] CBHR's 2011 Waddle Model Auction

Debbie Malta dmalta at nc.rr.com
Thu Jul 1 18:41:43 PDT 2010

Carolina Basset Hound Rescue is auctioning off the opportunity to have up to 3 of your hounds featured in our 2011 Waddle logo. The logo will have a holiday at the beach theme. The auction starts tonight and will run for 10 days. 100% of the money raised will benefit the CBHR hounds. The artwork will be done by CBHR's artist, Missy Johnson. Missy has done some gorgeous work for CBHR as well as some droolers and rescues. You won't be disappointed!

Our waddle is the first weekend of December in Charleston, SC. Mark your calendars so you can join us!

Here is the link to the auction. Good luck, and thanks for helping the Carolina hounds!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160451310850

Debbie Malta
Carolina Basset Hound Rescue
www.cbhr.com