[Dailydrool] ASTT

jacanny at aol.com jacanny at aol.com
Fri Jul 2 18:32:47 PDT 2010

It's me - - Gallagher - - Chief Skwerrell inspector in North Carolina.  I wantsta be in ASTT.  I monitor every lot in our development and ever tree.  I look high and low.  It sometimes takes close to 2 hours to do our mile walk when it's inspection time.  One day I caught a skwerrell.  OK, so it was dead.  I still caught it.  Can I be in ASTT.  All skwerrells are da enemy.  I just found an enemy bug.  I leave that to MacKenzie.  She chases it, puts it in her mouth and then lets it go.  I watch.  Gotta be prepared if a skwerrell goes by.

Gallagher, age 2.