[Dailydrool] Oops

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 2 21:01:30 PDT 2010

This is Bo of Hawaii. Oops. Dear Queen Pawtunia, I apologize for asking to be considered for the title of Pwince. I did not know the proper protocol. I guess I am too much a newbie to the DD. I did not mean to step on any royal feet.

However, I would like to let everyone know that I am a very powerful doggie. I have been thinking hard about this. I think I will appoint myself "Commander-in-chief of the Pacific Feet". Buttercup, I see that you made the same mistake that I did. If you would like to be a "Chief Pretty Officer" in my force, I would be honored. I am sure that you are very pretty. And Conley, would you like to be a "Rear Admiral"? I am told that you admire the rears of others. All welcome to my all volunteer dogpack. Bo of Hawaii