[Dailydrool] Karlene

ypppmaureen at aol.com ypppmaureen at aol.com
Sun Jul 4 10:09:54 PDT 2010

What the drool family told me to do that has helped a lot with training Henry is to use treats!!! When Lily potty's OUTSIDE, praise her and give her some training treats as a reward. When she potty's IN THE HOUSE tell her OUTSIDE, OUTSIDE,OUTSIDE!!! And take her right outside.

Henry is 7 months old and is doing much better with the peeing in the house. He only has accidents when I don't get him out every hour and a half if he's running through the house. I try to keep him in the kitchen as much as possible with gates when I can't be watching him and he'll do fine. The treats are the answer.
Keep it up and you'll definitely see results as I have!
Blessings and happy 4th to you and Lily.
Maureen