[Dailydrool] catching up...again

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sun Jul 4 09:20:38 PDT 2010

We have gotten a little behind of drools again...lots of excitement here at ASTT headquarters.  With the boys human father getting injured, and then my BF from highschool coming down here from KY with her 13 y/o daughter for the 4th of July weekend.  The boys have been in heaven with 2 new slaves to train and to solicate pets & belly rubs from.  Anyhoo...Happy 4th of July to all!

Post surgery & no more bloat drool for Jacie.

Jacqie & The LowDownHounds of Oakrydge, we are glad that your ac is back up and running.  COOL Bassets!!! lol!

Trooper is such a handsome hound...The boys are sending  high powered anti-infection drool to him.  Get well soon!!!

That was such an awesome story about the basset vs. mountain lion.  Thank you so much for posting it!  After all the sick, injured and basset bridge crossing lately we needed a basset hero to make us smile!  Ruger has put out an official order, that Basset Hound's picture and story will be put in the ASTT Headquaters Hall of Heros!!!  Also, he has an open invitation to join the ASTT!

Marlene, that poor dog that was kidnapped and shot how aweful!!! If that was on of my hounds I guess that I would be the one in jail because I would be going psycho Bi*^% on him!  Healing chicken drool to that poor dog and bad karma bi*3$ slap to the guy that shot the dog.

Ruger barking in:
Bassetmomx2, Augie,  Squirrels are terrorist and sooner or later they all cross the line!  Augie...if you decied to be more aggressive in riding your home of the terrorist ASTT would love to have you on board.

Gallagher, I hereby deputize you to be a new Anti Squirrel Terrorism Team (ASTT) members and Team Leader for N. Carolina, Welcome to the team!!!
Sounds like MacKenzie tries to use her sweet girlie charms to lure them in...interesting tactic?  Do you chase or catch the enemy of the free basset world or are you looking to socialize with them??? If cature than we will make you a team member also under the direction of Team Leader Gallagher.

Drool to all in need.
Michel Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brother
Colt "were did the new slaves run off to???"
Ruger: I didn't authorize them to go shopping!! They are AWOL!!!"

Colt:  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1134867
Ruger: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1134878