[Dailydrool] Reaction

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Jul 4 08:36:46 PDT 2010

Poor maggie is having some kind of reaction to something ???????  her  feet
are like raw pieces of meat and she is chewing  them and whining, all  four
feet are like that, I am talking blood red  I am going to put her in  the
tub with some cool water, do you think Epson salt would help or not  ??????

Jackie sent me a bottle of itch stop and I will try that also   I  am
clueless as to what has caused this, we were doing great, she is not  broke out
any where else except her feet and NO I use nothing on my grass.

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags  and Evil Annie