[Dailydrool] CATS!!!!

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 5 03:34:16 PDT 2010

Oh my gosh, da cats won dis week on da cawenge.  Howeber did we wet dat hapen?  I madde da momma bote eberyday.  We houndies gotz ta makkeee da swabes bote so we rescus can winneee da moneeee for da hounds.  Da momma wants to know who do bote 4 today.  WMBR was 107.

Drools to eberbody who needs it today.  I gotz da momma gibben me wots of treaties and we hab the compane Saturday night and I gotz to likeee da bowl of me friendz banana pudden.  Momma did not noz dis, bwhaaa hahhhhhaaaaa.

I gotz to be in da cart parade and hab da bestest of time.  Eberybody want to takeee my picture.   One person said I shudda charged bonz for me pikture.  I likee dat idea, but da momma said no.

Happeee dayz to all

Ella Louise