[Dailydrool] New Daily Drool web site is GREAT!

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 4 21:07:06 PDT 2010

Wow, I just went to the new Drool web site (which is still a work in
progress) and it looks fantastic and is very easy to navigate.  Oh, guess
what, when you click the "Houndsbay" link - IT WORKS - and there's some neat
stuff out there right now, too!  Major Kudos to Nancy, redesigning a site
and making all these changes is a lot of work.  (I know, I build web sites
for a living.)  Go check out the new web site, you'll really like it!

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net