[Dailydrool] VAL

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Jul 6 06:48:02 PDT 2010

HI Val,

 Dis beez Maggie Wags and meez an Evil Annie wants ta beez " SWABBIES  "
whut dat maggie, whut a swabbie, is dat one of dem thingies mommy clenas
meez ears with, dat little stick wif dem connton balls on da end of dem  ?????
 No Annie, a swabbie  is a sailor who dun swab the boat  decks, you aint
gotz enough brains to be a commander or pilot or admiral or any  ting like
dat, youz got ta hab college degree and you dont hab enough brains fur  college
so we beez swabbies , we clean up after all of dem odder sailors.
So PLEASE  Val put meez an Evil Annie down  as swabbies, meez  would rather
bee a  " galley chef "  but mommy sez dat meez hab to  stay wif Annie , so
she dont fall over da side ob da ship.

I need some advice on cats,  No I DONT have cats but my son  does,  his cat
ate a hot pepper off one of the plants  in his  garden  and I'm not sure
what to give him, can cats take pepto bismo.   are you suppose to induce
vomiting like dogs and do you use peroxide  ???   the only thing I know about
cats , is that they shit in my   flower garden   GRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!  you can
email me  personally

Marlene