[Dailydrool] MRSA

hanni klinger hanni1221 at roadrunner.com
Fri Jul 9 18:15:28 PDT 2010

Our pour little old girl is not getting a brake here.In November
Chilliepepper was diagnosed with  Insulinomas.Then her back went down for a
while{better now} .Lately she has been having a rash under her armpits and
it started spreading to her belly ,also to her chin. I took her to the vet
today and she now has MRSA.She has been on antibiotics since November but
obviously that did not stop the MRSA .
Overall she is doing ok,but I feel so bad for her having to take all those
pills now and lotions.Monday they will give her a medicated bath continuing
weekly.She is now on Prednisone,Diazoxide ,Tramadol for pain as needed
,Ciprofloxacin and Clincaps .
So if you have any spare Drool she sure could use some.

We are sending cyber hugs to all who lost their Companion and get better
wishes for al the ailing Pupsters and homens.
Can't send her drool right now.
Hanni slave to Chilliepepper ( I don't want anymore pills!!!)