[Dailydrool] Drool and condolences

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Fri Jul 9 18:15:25 PDT 2010

The boys are sending special birthday healing drool to the following: (lots of it today with all the birthday treats)
No more cough drool for Maggie Wags.
Strong bladder drool for Cassie Mare.
Bladder disolving drool for Cadbury
Healing trool to Trooper
Get well drool to anyone that we may have missed.

Wendi, we are so sorry that Bert has made his journey to the bridge, take heart in that he is now a young, happy & healthy hound playing at the bridge with all of the hounds that have went before him.  May he live forever in the magic of your memories.

Much love to all,
Michele, Colt & Ruger.
"We'll welcome Bert with open paws" Droopy, Snoopy, BoSarah, Princess, Shadow, Comanche, Storm & Wolfgang...My ATB Pack