[Dailydrool] Licking

rosekh at aol.com rosekh at aol.com
Sun Jul 18 07:05:23 PDT 2010

Annie will periodically start licking the blanket I have covering the couch.  She will lick the spot between her front paws when she's lying on the couch over and over again.  Then, when it's nice and wet, she will get up, walk behind me (I'm usually sitting in the middle of the couch between her and Fred) push me out of the way, and lie down.  I am then forced to sit in the spot she just licked!!

Rose, Annie (I'm not lying on all that slobber!) and Fred (Can everyone just stay still, I'm trying to sleep!)