[Dailydrool] Ohio Basset Rescue - desperate for funds!/PLS READ

Nancy Gallagher nrgallagher at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 05:30:14 PDT 2010

There are 44 houndies that Ohio has taken in on their website alone, not counting those who are not healthy enough yet to adopt out. Vet bills last month alone were $11,000. Yes, that's ELEVEN THOUSAND dollars. I know everyone is strapped, but if *everyone reading this can chip in just $1*, it would go a long way in helping the hounds! You can read about Frankie, Buddy, Amyrellis, Millie and Polly and OBR's quest to save them, along with a paypal link for their account here -

http://ohiobassetrescue.org/grouphelp.html

Also, for anyone in the Springfield, Ohio area, OBR will be having a garage sale August 7th at Tool Tech. They really need items to sell. The more items they sell - the more money that is generated for the bassets! Please look in your home if you live within driving distance and have some items you can donate. I know we ALL have items we haven't used in a while sitting on a shelf or cabinet. If you have items to donate, please call Cathy 614-794-9440 . They will even try and arrange to have them picked up!

I am working on an item for Hound's Bay to donate proceeds for OBR, but meanwhile, if everyone could go to the above link. Even $1 each from 1500 members goes a huge distance in helping the bassets!

http://ohiobassetrescue.org/grouphelp.html

thanks,

Nancy Gallagher
dailydrool.com