[Dailydrool] Update

Brandie Allen hnddg221 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 30 19:18:05 PDT 2010

Thank you to all who have written regarding the lapse of judgment my hubby had
when he said the boyz had to go if we moved. I made it VERY clear that the boyz
are going nowhere and that I will get rid of him first, problem solved.

I do understand when people have to re home their animals due to financial or
medical reasons, of which, we have none.  He will most likely be creating a
financial problem when he decides to quit his job to open a bar in Hilton
Head...think I will make it dog friendly and you are all invited to bring your
houndage in:)  But that's his problem as far as I am concerned...my job is to
take care of the dogz and the baby!

I looked on Craigslist today and found a house that is pet friendly, about 40
minutes off island...3500 sq. feet, 5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths and $1300 a
month...very cheap compared to NJ!!!  As I stated before, it will most likely be
6 months to a year before we move, but I think he has gotten a very clear idea
that the boyz are with me for as long as they roam this earth.  I have
threatened him in numerous ways and believe me, I don't roll over and play dead
very well....the irish temper is fully flared!

To the person who sent me the name of your brother in law, sorry, I deleted the
post, but kept his name and number...once we figure out timing I will surely
call him, thank you!

And yes, I told him "Not to let the door hit him where the good Lord split
him"!  :)

Happy Birthday to my Rusty boy....today is his birthday, the 30th, not the
31st...bad mommy!  He is 9 years old today, we found this big mush at the 2002
boardwaddle, he was Mugzy's birthday present!!!  Happy birthday big man, don't
worry, you aren't going anywhere!!!

Thanks again!

Brandie
Owned and operated by Mugzy, Rusty & Stewie